SUMMARY OF RESTRICTIONS
Bellevue Avenue is protected under U.S. Copyright law and owns all intellectual property rights to its products and content.
Bellevue Avenue grants you a one-person, non-exclusive, non-transferable license upon purchase.
- You may not modify, copy, share, transfer, gift, sub-license, redistribute or resell in any form or to any person including family, friends, other photographers Bellevue Avenue products.
- You may not post a link to Bellevue Avenue products, portions of products or derivative works to any website, shared drives, forums, networked computer environment, torrent sites or any sharing venue for others to download or test for any purpose. Doing so is a felony and will be prosecuted. We monitor these sites on a constant basis.
- You may not modify products or use elements of our products to be incorporated into your own actions, presets or textures/overlays that you intend to share or sell.
- Licensing is restricted to the user for your personal use with respect to your photography clients or similar business use. Images/works edited for clients using Bellevue Avenue Products must be presented in a non-editable file format.
- You may not install Bellevue Avenue products or any modified/derivative works onto computers NOT directly owned by the purchaser of the product.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE & PRODUCTS!
“Products” referred to by these Terms include but are not limited to: Adobe® Photoshop actions, Adobe® Photoshop Elements actions, Adobe® Lightroom presets, textures, overlays, templates, communications, workshops, and any other documents or products provided for paid purchase or for which you supply personal information in exchange, including free downloaded material or other information available through the Site, obtained from Bellevue Avenue. All such Products are the intellectual property of and are owned by Bellevue Avenue.
By purchasing any Product, you agree to be bound by these Terms, without any other conditions or declarations. If at any time you do not agree with these Terms or find them otherwise unacceptable, please discontinue use of and delete Bellevue Avenue’s Products immediately.
Understand that by using the Site, any Products, services or applications for which you tender payment or otherwise obtain through the Site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are otherwise legally able to enter into a valid contract.
WHAT WE DO
BELLEVUE AVENUE is a resource through which you may obtain photo editing and enhancement tools and products.
Links on the Site may be affiliate links controlled by parties other than Bellevue Avenue to help support the maintenance of the Site. Bellevue Avenue does not assume responsibility for or endorse any contents, products, services or use of any of these affiliate Site and makes no guarantees as to the quality or content of the same. You acknowledge that you bear all associated risks regarding access to and use of affiliate links and release Bellevue Avenue from any loss or damage incurred from dealing with such affiliate.
Stock photography may be used on the Site – all images are being used under license through the company providing the stock images.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LICENSE
Bellevue Avenue is protected under U.S. Copyright law and owns all intellectual property rights in (a) all text, logo, images, headers, trademarks, service marks, design elements, and all other protected elements on the Site (except those licensed from others); (b) any Products and portions therefore; (c) all things otherwise provided to you as a part of Bellevue Avenue's services, and; (d) any other intellectual property rights afforded to Bellevue Avenue, either through state or federal registration or as otherwise available at common law (“Intellectual Property”). Except as stated below, BELLEVUE AVENUE does not grant you any rights to any Intellectual Property contained within the Products or as may be available to you generally through the Site.
You agree not to make unauthorized use of or otherwise infringe upon Bellevue Avenue’s Intellectual Property in anyway, and understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you refrain from doing so. Bellevue Avenue will take whatever legal action is necessary to protect its Intellectual Property in the event of such infringement and asks that you carefully manage your use of the Products, and any other downloaded materials or services to ensure compliance with these Terms.
(1) abide by all copyright protections afforded to the Products, both as formally registered with the U.S. Copyright Office and as otherwise provided by law;
(2) abide by all trademark protections afforded to the Products, both as formally registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, a state trademark authority, or as otherwise provided by common law;
(3) do not use the Products or otherwise offer/post them on any other website, through a networked computer environment, or otherwise offer them for distribution or sale, share, gift, sub-license or transfer to any other person or use in any manner inconsistent with Permitted Use as provided by these Terms; and
(4) do not modify the Products in any way beyond edits and completions necessary to complete photo enhancements and other Products consistent with Permitted Use provided by these Terms. Such permission to modify Products consistent with Permitted Use in no way expands the limited license provided herein, nor does grant you intellectual property ownership in, or provide a general right to modification of, the Products.
(5) present any images/works edited for clients using Bellevue Avenue Products in a non-editable file format to the client.
(6) do not modify Products or use elements of the Products to be incorporated into your own actions, presets or textures/overlays that you intend to share or sell.
(7) do not install Bellevue Avenue Products or any modified/derivative works onto computers NOT directly owned by you.
Please remember that it is your responsibility to download the Product immediately and securely back up all purchases. Bellevue Avenue is not liable for any loss or damage to Products that occur after download or any customer’s inadvertent or mistaken download of a Product or free download such customer did not intend to purchase or download, and Bellevue Avenue will not reimburse you for such downloads.
You acknowledge that all Products and materials are non-refundable and not returnable, under any circumstances. All sales are final.
PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. BELLEVUE AVENUE OFFERS NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY ACTIONS, PRESETS OR TEXTURES/OVERLAYS, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
OBTAINING MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. BELLEVUE AVENUE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS WILL BE ACURRATE AND RELIABLE IN ALL INSTANCES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, BELLEVUE AVENUE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND RELATED EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED AS LAW, TO THE EXTENT THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND AS TO BELLEVUE AVENUE , SUCH RECOVERY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
Fall Creek Creative, LLC., doing business as Bellevue Avenue, is not partnered or associated with Adobe® or their respective products. Files sold at bellevue-avenue.com are not made Adobe®.